Special Use Permits are issued for small wedding ceremonies ONLY and for three different locations in the Park - Old Stone House (garden area only), Montrose Park and Meridian Hill. The fee for a wedding permit is $200.00

Contact Special Park Uses Ranger at 202-895-6013 for more information or e-mail us .

For more information see Rock Creek Parks FAQ's

Did You Know?