The school has been refurbished to reflect a classroom from the late 1800s or early 1900s.
Questions for Photo 4
1. What objects do you see in the interior of the school?
2. How is this classroom different from your own classroom?
3. Look at the school desks. Imagine yourself sitting in one. What do you think lessons in this building would be like? What similarities do you think there would be in the way teachers and students interact today? What differences do you think there would be in the way they relate to each other?
4. How might the community use the interior of the school? Are there any clues in this picture?
* The image on this screen has a resolution of 72 dots per inch (dpi), and therefore will print poorly. You can obtain a larger version of Photo 4, but be aware that the file will take as much as 30 seconds to load with a 28.8K modem.