Photo 4: Thursday's drill at a lifesaving station.
Questions for Photo 4
1. Describe what is taking place in the photo.
2. What does the white drill pole represent?
3. Describe this rescue procedure. (Refer to Reading 1 if necessary.) Under what circumstances could it be used?
4. Why do you think it would have been important to practice rescue techniques on a regular basis?
* The photo on this screen has a resolution of 72 dots per inch (dpi), and therefore will print poorly. You can obtain a high quality version of Photo 4, but be aware that the file will take as much as 30 seconds to load with a 28.8K modem.