Questions for Photo 5
1. How many women are working on the aircraft in Photo 5?
2. What reasons prompted Grumman to hire women to work on aircraft assembly lines during World War II?
3. What reasons might have prompted a woman to work on an aircraft assembly line during World War II?
4. What evidence is there in Photo 5 of planning and teamwork?
5. What do you think the warís end meant in terms of employment to Grummanís women employees? If needed, refer to Reading 2.
* The photo on this screen has a resolution of 72 dots per inch (dpi), and therefore will print poorly. You can obtain a larger version of Photo 5, but be aware that the file will take as much as 30 seconds to load with a 28.8K modem.