Questions for Photo 2
1. Examine Photo 2. What do you think these people are doing? If needed, refer to Reading 2.
2. If you were an archeologist, what kind of questions would you ask when examining a site?
3. How might documenting the remains of the wagon shed help one understand its use at the King of Prussia Inn? If needed, refer to Reading 2.
4. Considering the fact that the King of Prussia Inn had to be moved in order to preserve the building, how important was it to conduct archeological excavations? Explain your answer.
* The photo on this screen has a resolution of 72 dots per inch (dpi), and therefore will print poorly. You can obtain a larger version of Photo 2, but be aware that the file will take as much as 45 seconds to load with a 28.8K modem.