U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service
Photo Credits: (Top Left) The Inscription Hill Site, part of Los Robles Archeological District, was documented as part of the multiple property submission, Hohokam Platform Mound Communities of the Lower Santa Cruz River Basin, ca AD 1050-1450 in Arizona. Photo by Helga Teiwes, courtesy of the Arizona State Museum.
(Top Right) Constructed 1889-1891, the Washington County Courthouse was nominated to the National Register of Historic Places as part of the County Courthouses of Nebraska multiple property submission. Photo by Barbara Beving Long.
(Bottom Left) The John Peace, Jr. House in Wilton, North Carolina, was documented as part of the multiple property submission, Historic and Architectural Resources of Granville County. Constructed ca. 1801, the house is significant as one of Granville County's "oldest and most unusually fashioned properties." Photo by Marvin A. Brown
(Bottom Right) The 1940 rustic kitchen shelter was included in the National Register of Historic Places nomination of Flandrau State Park as part of the multiple property submission, Minnesota State Park/CCC/WPA/Rustic Historic Resources. Located near New Ulm, Brown County, Minnesota, the Flandrau State Park is significant for its development during the Great Depression by the Civilian Conservation Corps and the Works Progress Administration. Photo by Rolf T. Anderson.
|National Register Home | Publications Home | | Next Page|