|The Bradford Center Meetinghouse is nominated for listing in the National Register of Historic Places under Criterion C for significance in the Area of Architecture. The property is significant at the local level, as an excellent example of a mid-nineteenth century rural church in the Greek Revival Style and also as a recognized landmark in the Town of Bradford. It is located in historic Bradford Center in tax lot 6-117, encompassing 2.5 acres with 561 foot road frontage at 18 Rowe Mountain Road and a plot depth of 250 feet headed north-east from the road. The property, including the Burying Ground and Town Pound, is owned by the town of Bradford, but the Meetinghouse is owned by the Union Congregational Society. The adjacent Schoolhouse is owned by the Bradford Historical Society. The replica Privy is shared by the UCS and BHS. The Meetinghouse retains the character-defining architectural features and details, materials, and craftsmanship that are typical of this style and period of construction. The exterior features include wood-frame construction, gable-front facade with two entries with sidelights and frontispieces with pilasters supporting an entablature, molded corner pilasters, a closed pediment with a blind semi-circular fanlight, tall sash windows, and a Greek Revival style belfry. The interior includes a vestibule, a vestry, corner stairs, domed ceiling, two aisles, and slip pews. The walls feature authentic stenciling and plaster work that have been preserved by professionals. The period of significance for the Bradford Center Meetinghouse is its construction in 1838 as well as 1881 when the singing seats were removed, the choir box was placed near the pulpit, and the balcony gallery was converted into a vestry. It meets the National Register Criteria Consideration A for religious properties because it has significance in the Area of Architecture.