|St. Peter's Episcopal Church is eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places for under criterion C for its local significance in architecture. It is one of only a few churches remaining in Sheridan designed in the Gothic Revival style, and is one of the finest examples of the style found in the city. The building was completed in 1912 with additions built in 1958. The original portion was designed by architect Edward Ellsworth Hendrickson of the Frank Miles Day firm in Philadelphia. The building is a notable example of English Gothic Revival architecture in Sheridan, Wyoming. It features a stone foundation, arched stained glass windows, engaged buttresses, parapet walls, and a grand tower. The interior is distinguished by darkstained woodwork, decorative beams with carved dentils, and original oak pews. Stained-glass windows designed by the prominent Charles Connick Studio of Boston were added beginning in 1958. Connick was a well-known and prolific designer of stained-glass windows, however St. Peter's is one of only three churches in the state of Wyoming known to contain windows produced from his studio.