|The James Henry House is locally significant under Criterion C in the area of Architecture. The Tudor Revival style residence was constructed c. 1905 for settlers of St. Petersburg, James and Lydia Henry. The construction of the house opened the Euclid-St. Paul neighborhood to development. The James Henry House is a representative example of an upper, middle-class residence built during the early years of the 20th century when St. Petersburg experienced its first period of economic boom. The building reflects the evolution from principles of the Queen Anne style concerning massing and form to the eclectic Tudor Revival style. Popular from around 1880 until 1910, Both the Queen Anne and Tudor style residences are generally irregularly-shaped buildings with asymmetrical elevations and a variety of steeply pitched roof shapes. Characteristic variations involved the integration of towers, bay and cottage windows, decorative wall surfaces, including use of a closed gable, and double-hung sash windows with multiple lights in the upper sash over one light in the lower sash. Typical decorative elements included the application of patterned shingles, polychromatic patterned brickwork or stonework, decorative panels, and the use of a small entry porch.