When you visit the park, the staff wants everyone to have a good time. Please review the following rules with those who will be attending a program at the park:
- Please do not consume food, drink and chewing gum in the museum.
- Please enter the building quietly as not to disturb other visitors.
- Please do not touch objects unless directed by the park staff.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Rest rooms and a drinking fountain are available.
If you eat lunch in the picnic area, there are specific rules that govern behavior around the cemetery. Burial sites are sacred to the Nez Perce therefore all visitors are expected to respect the cemetery as sacred ground. PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- Please do not walk or stand on the graves.
- Please do not take food or drinks into the cemetery.
- Please do not take rubbings or markings from headstones.
- Please do not handle the headstones.
- Please do not touch or bother any items on the graves.
- Please do not engage in any type of recreational activity.
- Adults please accompany children if they decide to walk through the cemetery.