Photo -- See Caption Below

Tiguex Polychrome
Ancestral Pueblo
Pueblo IV. AD 1515 - 1650
Decorated with glaze paint, this bowl has a small hole, possibly for pouring liquid, located just below the rim. Tiguex [TEE-wish] is an old spelling of the word now usually seen as Tiwa [TEE-wah], which is a present-day Pueblo language. In this case, it refers to the area between Belen and Bernalillo, New Mexico.
Ceramic. D 23.5, H 7.5, T 0.8 cm [D 9 ¼, H 3, T ¼ inches]
Bandelier National Monument, BAND 1582