The Lewis Farm was originally part of a much larger land tract owned by James Marshall. Marshall's daughter Eleanor and her husband John L. Harding owned the property until 1819, and it changed hands a number of times until 1863, when it was acquired by C. K. Thomas, owner of the nearby Thomas Farm. The farm is generally referred to as the Lewis Farm after "H. Lewis," who owned the property in the 1870s.
The Lewis Farm contains four historic structures: a mid-nineteenth century sided log farmhouse, an 1870s timber frame corncrib and bank barn, and a twentieth century springhouse. The corncrib and bank barn have been recently stabilized, and the farmhouse porch is slated for stabilization in the next several years.