- Fulton's desertsnail: A new species of Cahuillus from Mojave National Preserve. Lance Gilberston.
- Way to co-exist! Reciprocal predation mediates the co-existence of endangered Mohave tui chub with invasive western mosquitofish: A case study from Mojave National Preserve. Sujan M. Henkanaththegedara and Craig A. Stockwell.
- Use of Artificial Water Sources by Mule Deer in Mojave National Preserve. Kelley M. Stewart.
- Blister beetle nest parasites cooperate to mimic the sex pheromone of the solitary bee Habropoda pallida (Hymenoptera: Apidae), Leslie Saul-Gershenz, Jocelyn G. Millar, and J. Steven McElfresh.
- Functional Ecology Measures: Evaluation of Springs in Mojave National Preserve, Mark E. Whalon and Alexander Johnson.
- Endemic Kelso Dunes Insects: a Hotspot of Biodiversity, Doug Yanega.
- A history of Mojave Desert tortoise movement: a view through the window of population genetics, B.E. Hagerty and C.R. Tracy.
- Upper respiratory tract disease (URTD), mycoplasmosis, and antibody responses in the Mojave Desert tortoise, F.C. Sandmeier, C.R. Tracy, S. DuPré, H. Mohammadpour, and K. Hunter.
- Desert tortoise and highway traffic: a resource management concern, D. Hughson and N. Darby.
- A Recent Sighting of a Banded Gila Monster, (Heloderma suspectum cinctum) in Mojave National Preserve, California, R.Ruppert.
- Coevolution of Joshua trees and their Pollinators: A Short Review, C.I. Smith.
- Demographic Studies of Joshua Trees in Mojave Desert National Parks: Demography With Emphasis on Germination and Recruitment, T.C. Esque, B. Reynolds, L.A. DeFalco, B.A. Waitman.
- Sweeney Granite Mountains Desert Research Center: an Interview with Director Dr. Jim André, J. André, D. Hughson.
- Reptile Diversity Following the Hackberry Fire, K. Dutcher.
- Physiological Responses of Mojave Desert Shrubs to Simulated Summer Wash Flow: Preliminary Results, A. Newlander, D. Bedford, D. Miller, D. Sandquist.
Responses of Mule Deer to Experimental Manipulation of Water Sources: Preliminary Results from the First Year, N. Darby, J. Dungan, K. Stewart, V. Bleich, D. Hughson.
Mohave Tui Chub Recovery: Hybridization and Invasion, D. Hughson, N. Darby, S. Parmenter, S. Henkanaththegedara, J. Seigel.
Tortoise on Roads in Mojave Preserve, D. Hughson, N. Darby.
Effects of small mammals on post-fire vegetation recovery in the Mojave Desert, P. Stapp.