Fall, Winter & Spring 2015/2016:
Visitor Center Hours: The visitor center is open daily, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
The park is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
Delta-01 Launch Control Facility Tours:
- Ranger guided tours are available at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Tour availability is subject to change due to staff availability, inclement weather, and other factors.
- Tickets are required and are given out on a first come, first served basis, at the visitor center, on the day of the tour.
- As a safety precaution, all tour participants to the underground portion (the Launch Control Center or LCC) must be at least 40 inches tall. All participants must also be able to climb two 15ft ladders, unassisted, as an emergency egress should the elevator malfunction.
- Click here to learn more about getting Tickets and Tour Requirements for Launch Control Facility Delta-01
Delta-09 Launch Facility (missile silo)
- Open daily, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time, weather permitting. Visitors are invited to go inside the surface gate and look down into the silo at a Minuteman missile in its historic state, protected by a glass viewing enclosure.
- A narrated ranger guided tour of Launch Facility (Missile Silo) Delta-09 is available year-round using your cell phone. Click here to learn more!
Group Tours (scout groups, schools, and other large, organized groups)
Depending on group size and staff availability, group tours are provided at either Delta-01 or Delta-09. Large organized groups such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and school groups, must call a minimum of 2 weeks prior to visiting. To schedule a group tour, please call 605-433-5552 ext 1242.