Winter & Spring (January 1, 2015 - May 30, 2015):
Visitor Center Hours: During our fall, winter, and spring seasons the visitor center is open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Mountain Time.
Delta-01 Launch Control Facility Tours:
- Ranger guided tours are available Monday-Friday at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM, as staffing permits.
- Tickets are required for these tours and are given out on a first come, first served basis, at the visitor center, on the day of the tour.
- You must be at the visitor center at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour time. (Large organized groups such as: Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, bus and school groups, must call a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to visiting. The cut off date for group tours in the spring is June 1st. The visitor center phone number is: 605-433-5552, extension 1242.)
- As a safety precaution, all tour participants to the underground portion (the Launch Control Center or LCC) must be at least 4 years old and 40 inches tall. All participants must also be able to climb two 15ft ladders, unassisted, as an emergency egress should the elevator malfunction.
- Click here to learn more about getting Tickets and Tour Requirements for Launch Control Facility Delta-01
Delta-09 Launch Facility (missile silo)
- Open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mountain Time, weather permitting.
- Gate is open and visitors are invited to go inside and look at a Minuteman Missile in its historic state through a glass viewing enclosure
Summer 2015 - Will be open seven days a week! Tour schedule & hours coming soon.