General Use Permits

Special Use Permits

A special-use permit is required for activities that provide a benefit to an individual, group, or organization, rather than the public at large, and that require some degree of management from the National Park Service in order to protect park resources, culture and the public interest.

For certain events and filming sponsoring groups will require a Special Use Permit, which is available through our web site on the links below:

Application for Special use Permits

Filming procedures_Application Requirements

Application for Filming Permit

Did You Know?