The National Park Service cares for America's treasures, and you can help.
- Be a good park visitor. Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints. Enjoy yourself and remember future visitors who will come after you hoping to enjoy these American treasures too.
- Support stewardship of the park by becoming educated about the park's natural and cultural resources.
- Be a volunteer. There's nothing more rewarding than warm thanks from visitors who you helped connect to the park and it's resources!
- Support the park's bookstores. The park bookstores are run in cooperation with the Northwest Interpretive Association. Proceeds from book sales help fund exhibits and programs.
- Keep informed on park issues and provide comment during park planning processes.
- Be a good steward by obeying park regulations, including, but not limited to: picking up trash; keeping dogs leashed; leaving precious resources undisturbed, including artifacts; properly disposing of fishing lines and carcasses; and not using metal detectors.