Myotis bat at Lava Beds
Lava Beds NM
- July 3, 2014 - All Facilities reopen after Caldwell Fire contained
- July 2, 2014 - Campground has reopened but some trails in the area of the fire remain closed
- July 2, 2014 - Progress Made in Fighting Caldwell Fire at Lava Beds
- July 2, 2014 - Lightening Sparks Fire: Campground and Trail Closures at Lava Beds National Monument
- June 24, 2014 - Lava Beds Host International Conservation Crews for Monument Projects.
- June 9, 2014 - New exhibit about Lava Beds added to the Collier Interpretive and Information Center located on I-5, in hopes of attracting visitors to the site.
- May 27, 2014 - Mystery and Change at Fleener’s Chimneys
- May 20, 2014 - Lava Beds National Monument & Tule Lake Unit Set to Resume Interpretive Programs for the Summer!
- May 16, 2014 - Lava Beds National Monument and the Tule Lake Unit Host Art of Survival Century Bicycle Ride.
- May 7, 2014 - Lava Beds National Monument and Tule Lake National Wildlife Refuge team up to clean up.
- May 2, 2014 - History will come alive on Saturday, May 10, during the park’s annual Timeline Living History event.
- April 23, 2014 - Flowers are beginning to bloom and temperatures are warming up which means the bats at Lava Beds National Monument are beginning to move into their summer roosts and vacate their winter homes (called hibernacula).
- April 18, 2014 - Earth Day is April 22, however every day is Earth Day at Lava Beds National Monument.
- April 13, 2014 - The National Park Service invites everyone to get to know their national parks during National Park Week! This year’s dates are April 19 – 27, with free admission to all national parks Saturday, April 19 and Sunday, April 20.
- March 27, 2014 - 2014 Youth Conservation Corps Positions Available at Lava Beds National Monument
- March 27, 2014 - Posiciones para el Cuerpo de Conservación Juvenil disponibles en el Monumento Nacional Lava Beds
- March 3, 2014 - Tourism to Lava Beds National Monument Creates Millions in Economic Benefit.
- February 10, 2014 - To celebrate the connections between our national leaders and national parks, all 401 National Park Service sites will have free admission during President’s Day weekend, February 15-17.
- February 2, 2014 - Lava Beds National Monument staff recently completed eight days of bat hibernacula surveys.
- January 24, 2014 - Winter is a great time to visit Lava Beds.
- January 9, 2014 - In commemoration of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Lava Beds National Monument and the Tule Lake Unit have fee-free entry on Monday, January 20, 2014.