Campgrounds on the Chilkoot Trail
On the U.S. side of the Chilkoot Trail there are four developed campgrounds along the trail and one at the trailhead in Dyea. Information and maps of the campground are provided with the links below:
- Dyea Campground (PDF 652KB) is located roughly ¼mi from the trailhead.
- Finnegan's Point (PDF 5.3 MB) is mile 4.8/ km 7.7 km from the Chilkoot Trailhead
- Canyon City (PDF 5.5 MB) is at mile 7.5/km 12.1
- Pleasant Camp (PDF 5.3 MB) is at mile 10.5/km 16.9
- Sheep Camp (PDF 10.1 MB) is the last campground before Chilkoot Pass at mile 13/km 2.9