Showing results 1-1 of 1
The Anza Trail Traveling Trunk is a teachers' resource offered by the Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation and the Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail.
Students will gain a comprehensive understanding of the 1775-1776 colonizing expedition led by Juan Bautista de Anza. Students will learn about the people, landscape, and style of life on the Anza Trail through the items in the trunk.
- Traveling Trunk
- Grade level:
- Kindergarten-Eighth Grade
- American Indian History and Culture, Colonial History, Hispanic or Latino American History and Culture, History, Immigration, Pioneer America, Social Studies, Westward Expansion
- National/State Standards:
- CA Standard 3.2.4, CA Standard 3.3.3, CA Standard 4.2.3
- California, history, Spanish missions, Chumash, trails