The Jefferson National Parks Association, (JNPA) a not-for-profit organization, supports Museum Education Programs at the Old Courthouse and Museum of Westward Expansion. The Association operates stores offering a wide selection of books, videos, posters, and educational materials, go to shop.jnpa.com
The Old Courthouse Shop features materials relating to St. Louis history. For more information call (voice) 314-655-1627 or (voice) 1-800-537-7962.
The Museum Store under the Gateway Arch offers a large selection of western history materials. For more information call (voice) 314-678-1530 or (voice) 1-800-537-7962.
The Levee Mercantile is an educational exhibit explaining the role of a mercantile in St. Louis during the 1870s. For more information call (voice) 314-678-1540.
Education discounts for schools are available by calling (voice) 314-678-1530 or
Did You Know?
On September 10, 1804 on Cedar Island, in South Dakota, William Clark discovered the fossilized remains of the ribs, backbone and teeth of a plesiosaur. Plesiosaurs were animals who lived at the same time as the dinosaurs, but swam rather than walking on land. Clark thought it was a giant fish bone! More...