|"Constructed in 1925 with additions through the mid-to-late 1930s, the Storkline Furniture Corporation Factory is locally significant under National Register Criterion A for its association with the Storkline Furniture Corporation, one of the largest manufacturers of infant and juvenile furniture in the country from the 1920s through the mid-1960s. The company, first incorporated in 1915 under the name of the Glass Novelty Company, reorganized as the Storkline Furniture Corporation in 1926 to capitalize on the popularity of the trade name under which their products were sold. Storkline's signature products-ranging from baby carriages and cribs to school furniture-were produced exclusively in this plant for over thirty years and were distributed to over 6,000 retail concerns across the country. The factory on 26th Street, designed by Chicago architect Sidney Minchin, was a reflection of the company's tremendous success during its first ten years in operation. The building is a well-preserved example of an early twentieth century industrial building with ""Sullivanesque"" detailing and is one of the only remaining structures in what was once a thriving pocket of industrial development on Chicago's far west side."