Administration Building, Frijoles Canyon
By Helmut Naumer, Sr.
The Bandelier Visitor Center also originally housed the park administrative offices. At that time, the current lobby was an open patio. A road ran between the restrooms and the main building. The buildings now to the right of the Visitor Center had not yet been built. The window frames are shown as pink; they were later green, blue, and are now brown.
Pastel, paper. H. 30.5, L. 47 cm [H 12, W 18 ½ inches], framed.
Bandelier National Monument, BAND 1409