TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter One: Historic Setting -- Seneca Falls in 1848
A. Transportation Systems
Chapter Two: The Convention in Wesleyan Chapel
Chapter Three: Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Chapter Four: Amelia Bloomer
Chapter Five: The Hunts
Chapter Six: The McClintocks
A. Factory Development in Seneca Falls, c. 1840
1. Sackett commercial block, undated 19th century view.
LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS
2. List of Trustees of the First Wesleyan Chapel - 1843.
3. List of Subscribers of the First Wesleyan Methodist Chapel - 1843.
4. View of Probable Wesleyan Chapel behind the Arnett Mill - 1856.
5. "Interior of Old Wesleyan Church with Pastor, Superintendent and Teachers of Sabbath School," c. 1858.
6. Elizabeth Cady Stanton and son, c. 1854.
7. Elizabeth Cady Stanton and child, c. 1857.
8. Henry Brewster Stanton.
9. Stanton Home, c. 1880-1890.
10. Amelia Bloomer in the "short dress," c. 1852-1858.
11. Hunt House, 19th century view.
12. Hunt commercial blocks in Waterloo, c. 1867.
13. Jane Master Hunt.
14. Richard P. Hunt.
15. The five women who issued the call for the Convention.
16. McClintock House, c. 1879.
17. Mary Ann, Mary, and Thomas McClintock.
Last Updated: 10-Dec-2005