5. "Floor Plan of Cottages - Oregon Caves Resort," by GA. Lium, , three sheets, Concession Files, Oregon Caves National Monument in the National Register Nomination for the Proposed Historic District 1991, 33.
7. CJ. Buck, Assistant District Forester, to J.H. Billingslea, Forest Supervisor, Siskiyou National Forest, October 2, 1929, Interpretation Division Files, Oregon Caves National Monument in HABS No. 145, 8.
8. The monument was erected by one of Davidson's neighbors from Williams, Oregon. "Personal History Report," [Bruce Muirhead], n.d., History Files, Oregon Caves National Monument in the nomination for the proposed Oregon Caves Historic District, 36.
9. "Report to the Chief, Western Division on Emergency Conservation Work, Camps No. I and II and Building Construction," August 1934, National Park Service Records, RG 79, Landscape Architects' Reports to the Chief Architect, Box 2, "Crater Lake 1935-38," National Archives and Records Center, San Bruno, CA.
12. "New Chalet, to be filled with drawing O.C. 8001," by Cecil Doty, September 13, 1941, one sheet, MaintenanceFiles, Oregon Caves National Monument in the nomination for the proposed Oregon Caves Historic District, 38.
13. "...the term 'rustic architecture' must apply to all increments of development, including the built structures, furnishings, interior and exterior, and landscaping features as each was an integral part of the whole." Throop, 1979:54
Last Updated: 05-Feb-2002