Historic Structures Report
1. Br. & Am. Joint Comm., Papers, [II],
2. J. Ballenden to A. Barclay, Fort Vancouver,
November 23, 1852, in H.B.C.A., B.223/b/40, MS, fols. 42-43.
3. Ibid. The identity of the intervening new
building has not yet been ascertained.
4. J. Ballenden to J. Douglas and J. Work, Fort
Vancouver, December 6, 1852, in ibid., fols. 44-45.
5. Br. & Am. Joint Comm., Papers, [IX],
6. Br. & Am. Joint Comm., Papers, [IX],
7. Caywood, Final Report, 7.
8. J. J. Hoffman, Memorandums to Chief, Archeological
Investigations, Western Service Center, [Fort Vancouver National
Historic Site], April 1, July 1, 1971, MS.
Last Updated: 10-Apr-2003