- About Us
- Media Products
- Programs & Services
- Contractor Information
- Maps of National Parks
- Historic Photos Collection
Large-Print Brochure Templates
Accessibility and the Large-Print Brochure
- Learn about the C&O Canal Large-Print Brochure
- Programmatic Accessibility Guidelines for National Park Service Interpretive Media (August 2009 - 104 pages - 4.3 MB). See the Publications chapter for information on large print.
Large Print Brochure Template Requirements
- Adobe InDesign CS3 (MacOS or PC-Windows)
- NPS approved OpenType® font Adobe Frutiger Std. NPS staff can download Adobe Frutiger Std from the NPS Graphic Identity Program website. Contractors and partners must acquire their own copies of Adobe Frutiger Std from Adobe Systems or from another font vendor.
- Large-Print Brochure Specifications Guide
Large Print Brochure Samples
- B6 Format – B6-size sample for Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park.
- Day Use 11x17 Tabloid Format – "Day Use" 11x17 tabloid format with font specifications of 17.5 point on 22 leading. Layout focuses on park information.
- Essay 11x17 Tabloid Format – "Essay" 11x17 tabloid format with font specifications of 17.5 point on 22 leading. Layout appropriate for interpretive text.
Large Print Brochure Templates
- All large-print brochure templates – Includes B3 (1 page), B6 (2-page), and 11 x 17 Tabloid. (1.46 MB - ZIP)
Printing Your Publication
If you need advice about printing your publications, contact National Park Service Printing Specialist Debra Melton (phone: 202-354-1904).