- About Us
- Media Products
- Programs & Services
- Contractor Information
- Maps of National Parks
- Historic Photos Collection
Exhibit Materials Testing Information
Getty Conservation Institute (GCI)
"Research Webstracts" is an online listing of abstracts for ongoing research at the Getty Institute.
Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM)
Examples of tests relevant to exhibit conservation practices:
- Standard E741-95: Standard Test Method for Determining Air Change in a Single Zone by Means of a Tracer Gas Dilution.
- Standard E779-99: Standard Test Method for Determining Air Leakage Rate by Fan Pressurization.
- Standard D6330-98: Standard Practice for Determination of Volatile Organic Compounds (Excluding Formaldehyde) Emissions from Wood-Based Panels Using Small Environmental Chambers Under Defined Test Conditions.
- Standard G3-89: Standard Practice for Conventions Applicable to Electrochemical Measurements in Corrosion Testing.