- About Us
- Media Products
- Programs & Services
- Contractor Information
- Maps of National Parks
- Historic Photos Collection
Additional Technical Notes
Attachments to Technical Note 1:15 above include the following documents: models of three Light Exposure Guides in current use at museums and a sample of a Light Exposure Record.
- Light Duration Guidelines for Exhibited Works of Art – The Arthur M. Sackler Gallery and Freer Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Conservation Working Guidelines for Light Exposure in Exhibitions and Loans – The U.S. National Archives.
- Guidelines for Exhibition Light Levels for Photographic Materials – Private-sector conservation consulting firm
- Light Exposure Record sample
What new technotes or drawings do you think are needed? Please
feel free to contact us (telephone: 304-535-6139; email: HFC_Conservation@nps.gov).