Permits & Reservations

Ranger being interviewed by The Today Show

Filming in the Park

NPS Photo


Commercial Use Authorizations
Commercial Use Authorizations are issued to persons (individuals, corporations, and other entities) to provide commercial services to park area visitors in limited circumstances.

Filming in the Park for commercial purposes requires a permit

Scattering of Ashes
An application must be completed for a ceremony to be held in the Park

Permit application and instructions for planning a memorable wedding in the Park

Special Use Permit (pdf-56KB)
Utilize this form when applying for any special event or other use of the park that is considered more than just a regular visit.

Research Permit and Reporting System

Did You Know?