Temporary Suspension of Reference Collection Research
Due to preservation and maintenance work scheduled for the park archives and research room/library space, new public research requests will not be filled from June 1st to at least January 30th, 2014.
Change in Park Hours
Beginning November 1, the park will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with the last shuttle bus departing Lower Town at 5:15 p.m. More »
08/18/2013Location: Murphy/Chambers Farm & Curtis Freewill Baptist Church Time: 8:00 AM Fee Information: Park Entrance Fee: $10.00 per vehicle for 3 days or $5.00 per person on foot or bicycle. Contact Phone Number: 304-535-6298
Retrace the footsteps of the men and women of Niagara during this commemorative walk to the site of John Brown’s Fort in 1906. A 10am memorial service will follow at the Curtis Freewill Baptist Church.