Special Use Permits

A special use permit is required for weddings, sports events, pageants, public entertainments, ceremonies, and similar events that will be held on park property.

Groups of people bringing three or more boats into Dyke Marsh Wildlife Preserve must check with the Division of Natural Resource Management to learn whether they need a special use permit. Natural Resource Management staff can be reached at at 703-289-2541 or 703-289-2542.

There is a $50 nonrefundable application fee for special use permits. Applications for special use permits must be received at least four business days before the special use begins.

Permit Application

Contact Victoria Stauffenberg at 703-289-2513 if you have questions.

Did You Know?