Multiple Days: 07/20/2014, 08/17/2014, 09/06/2014
Location: Call to Register Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Fee Information: Free
Learn to Ride introduces an effective and low-stress way to learn to ride a bicycle. Using a "balance first" method, kids will learn how to ride independently. This program helps young riders to be more comfortable while teaching both parents and children an easy biking technique.
- Program space is limited. Advance registration is required.
- Parent participation and support are essential. Each adult may bring no more than two children.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
- Participants must bring a bike and a helmet that fits properly.
- Participants must be able to rest their feet flat on the ground when sitting on their bicycle seats.
Call 703-289-2553 for more information or to register for this program.