Every 2nd Sunday of every month. from 09/08/2013 to 10/13/2013
Location: Call to register Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Fee Information: Free
Learn to Ride introduces an effective and low-stress way to learn to ride a bicycle. Using a "balance first" method, kids will learn how to ride independently. This program helps young riders to be more comfortable while teaching both parents and children an easy biking technique.
- Program space is limited. Advance registration is required.
- Parent participation and support are essential. Each adult may bring no more than two children.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
- Participants must bring a bike and a helmet that fits properly.
- Participants must be able to rest their feet flat on the ground when sitting on their bicycle seats.
Call 703-289-2553 for more information or to register for this program.