03/15/2014Location: Parkwide Time: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Fee Information: FREE
Locations for scheduled events:
CHC is Colonial Heritage Center at 2200 New Garden Road, Greensboro, NC 27410
Saturday, March 15, 2014
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Soldier's Life in Camp. Battlefield Site.CP (
). Country Park
Craftsmen and Sutlers. CP (
Military & Civilian Life with
Military & Civilian Life with N.J. Light Infantry. Stop 7. GCHNMP
Home and Farm Life, Historic Area, CHC
· 9:30 AM. Music by the Guilford Court House Fifes & Drums, Visitor Center. GCHNMP
· 10:00 AM. Observance Program: 233rd Anniversary of the Battle of Guilford Courthouse (1781-2014). Greene Monument. GCHNMP
· . Life in British Army Camp. CHC
· 11:30 AM. Carolina Colonial Dancers. Visitor Center, GCHNMP
· 12:00 PM. Small Arms Demonstration at Militia Camp, Stop 6.GCHNMP
· 1:00 PM. A Guided Battlefield Walk begins at Visitor Center.GCHNMP
· . Small Arms Demonstration at Militia Camp, Stop 6.GCHNMP
· . Tactical Demonstrations & Reenactment of the
· 3:30 PM. A Guided Battlefield Walk begins at
· 4:00 PM. Small Arms Demonstration at Militia Camp, Stop 6.GCHNMP
· 5:00 PM. All activities close.
NOTE: All outdoor activities are dependent upon good weather.In case of rain or severe weather, programs may be cancelled or conducted elsewhere.Call (336)288-1776 for information.