Resource Roundup: June-July, 2009
Sifting soil for archeological artifacts.
Click on each Resource Management Program to learn about their current projects.
Cultural Resources & Archeology
- Surveying spots for construction
- Weather stations
- Managing fire
- Wet weather
Inventory & Monitoring
- Preserving plants for posterity
- A checkup for Smoky Mountain wetlands
- Scintillating slime molds
- High elevation rare plants
- Encouraging more climate change research
- Bee city
- New invasive species
- Expeditions to eliminate invasives
- Big Creek intern work
- Cades Cove plants and fire
- Conference Call for Abstracts: Southern Appalachian Man and the Biosphere
Return to the Dispatches from the Field: Issue 4 main page.