1) explain ways plants and animals need and interact with one another.
2) understand what a food chain is and their own place in one.
3) understand what happens when a food chain is disrupted.
4) explain the role of decomposition.
5) work cooperatively in small teams.
6) understand interrelationships between living and non-living components of the environment.
7) name the four major components of a habitat.
8) identify several ways humans can have both negative and positive affects of the environment.