Grant-Kohrs related sites in Deer Lodge
- Hillcrest Cemetery, W. Milwaukee Road. Burial sites for Augusta, Conrad, son William Kohrs, John Bielenberg, and grandson, Conrad Warren.
- , 1106 Main St., 406-846-3111. Site of the Montana Territorial Prison. Kohrs served on the board of prison commissioners in the mid-1870's.
- William K. Kohrs Memorial Library, 501 Missouri Avenue. William, Conrad Kohrs' only son died in 1901.
Kohrs related sites in Helena, Montana
- Home of Conrad and Augusta Kohrs, 804 Dearborn Avenue. Kohrs bought the home in 1900.
- , 225 N. Roberts St. Collection of oils, watercolors, bronzes, and illustrated letters by artist Charles M. Russell.
Other National Parks in the area
National Forests in the area
- , Dillon, Montana.
- , Virginia City, Montana
- , Alberta, Canada