A Inch of Fresh Snow: Caution - Park Roads are Snow-packed and Icy
Flagstaff and areas south of the park received more snow than Grand Canyon. Follow AZ511.com for Arizona road conditions. Cool and unsettled weather will continue for much of the weekend. Early next week, fair and warmer weather is expected. More »
Where To Eat
South Rim - Inside the Park
|Cafe Tusayan||(928) 638-2151|
|Canyon Food Mart||(928) 638-2608|
|Canyon Star||(928) 638-3333|
|General Store||(928) 638-2854|
|Grand Canyon Dinner Theater||(928) 638-0333|
|Mexican Kitchen||(928) 638-8423|
|Pizza Hut||(928) 638-4629|
|Plaza Bonita Tusayan||(928) 638-8900|
|Quality Inn||(928) 638-2673|
|RP Stage Stop||(928) 638-3115|
|Squire Inn Restaurant||(928) 638-2681|
|Tusayan Steak House||(928) 638-2780|
|We Cook Pizza, Etc||(928) 638-2278|
The Inner CanyonPhantom Ranch Canteen - Located at Phantom Ranch, the Canteen provides hearty breakfasts, sack lunches, and dinner to travelers who journey to the bottom of the Canyon.
Reservations are Required
Meals MUST be reserved well in advance of your descent.
Call 303-297-2757 or 888-297-2757. You can also request a reservation on-line at http://www.grandcanyonlodges.com/phantom-ranch-704.html
The North Rim
In the Park - Visitor lodging and food services are available May 15th through October 15th.
Dining and Food Services Operated by Forever Resorts
- Grand Canyon Lodge Dining Room - Located on the rim. Open daily daily for breakfast (6:30am to 10am) lunch (11:30am to 2:30pm) dinner (4:45 to 9:45pm) Reservations are required for dinner - call (928) 638-2611.
- Grand Cookout Experience - a fun, nightly, cook-out style meal in a delightful setting 'under the stars', a short distance from the main lodge.
- Roughrider Saloon - Located in the Grand Canyon Lodge complex. Open 11:30am to 11pm daily. Open for gourmet coffee and pastries 5:30am to 10:30am daily.
- Deli in the Pines - Located in the Grand Canyon Lodge complex. Open 7:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
- Camper Store - Has groceries, camping supplies, clothing and gifts. Located adjacent to the campground. Open 7:00am to 7:00pm daily.
Outside the Park (North Rim)
- Kaibab Lodge Restaurant - (928) 638-2389 - 18 miles/29 km north
- North Rim Country Store - (928) 638-2383 - 18 miles/29 km north
- Jacob Lake Inn - (928) 643-7232 - 45 miles/72 km north
What you can do….
Check out the links below for suggestions on simple things you can do to help protect the park and show that you, too, think "Green is Grand!"
Refill your water bottles!
Did you know that you can reduce plastics in the waste stream, litter along trails and walkways and greenhouse gas emissions just by refilling a reusable water bottle? Go to Grand Canyon's Reduce, Reuse, Refill page to learn more.
It's a great way to help the Grand Canyon and the environment. Go to the Traveling Green page for helpful tips on planning your next green adventure.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Thanks for doing what you can to help protect Grand Canyon National Park!
Did You Know?
President Theodore Roosevelt said of Grand Canyon, "Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it, and man can only mar it. What you can do is to keep it for your children, your children's children, and for all who come after you, as one of the great sights which every American should see."