Institutes and Field Schools
Grand Canyon in Focus
During the Grand Canyon in Focus summer program, park rangers and Udall Foundation's Parks in Focus scholars guide Boys & Girls Club members on the hiking and photography adventure of a lifetime. Club members in grades 6 through 8 learn the fundamentals of nature photography while exploring one of the most unique landforms on Earth.
This program is offered by Grand Canyon National Park and the Morris K. Udall Foundation (Udall Foundation).
- Call Now:
- Visit Now:
- Club or interest group (teen)
- This program typically lasts 5 days and occurs during the summer.
- Grade Levels:
- Fifth Grade-Ninth Grade
- Art, Community, Conservation, Ecology, Environment, Geology, Landscapes, Media Studies, Recreation / Leisure / Tourism, Wilderness
- Grand Canyon, camp, art, Photography, middle school, junior high, hiking, community, Conservation, outdoor recreation
- Institutes and Field Schools