There are two permits that allow for commercial enterprises inside the park and for special uses or events. A Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) allows businesses to operate within the park. A Special Use Permit is required for special events or other unique uses inside the park. Click on the appropriate link below for more information.

Did You Know?