ArcGIS On Line Help
(Internal Use Only)
Links to commercial services do not imply an endorsement of products or services by NPS. While we have attempted to screen out objectionable material, we cannot be responsible for sites operated by non-NPS entities. We try to provide accurate information, but items may be out of date or inaccurate.
How to get Help for ESRI software issues:
- Document the problems that you are encountering
- Check with your local support staff to see if they can assist. NOTE: If this is an IT issue with your computer they may be able to help.
- Use the following links to search for potential solutions to your problem.
- Request Technical Support from NPS BCS
Arc/Info Quick Help:
- ArcOnline - Direct access to downloads, system requirements, technical papers, ESRI-L archives, etc.
- ArcGIS 8.x Guide - Attached is the August 2003 version of the USFS ArcGIS Implementation Guide (or original WORD file ~2.6MB). The purpose of this Guide is to provide strategic awareness and outline the considerations and steps necessary to successfully implement the capabilities that ArcGIS offers.
ArcGIS Install Notes
ArcIMS & ArcSDE
(Will add BLM & USGS links when become avilable