The Park and Preserve are open year round. It is best to call each office prior to arrival to confirm current operational hours.
Fairbanks Administrative Center
4175 Geist Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709
(907) 457-5752 Open year-round Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Closed on holidays.
Bettles Ranger Station & Visitor Center
PO Box 26030 Bettles Field, AK 99726
(907) 692-5495 Open year round:
- From mid-June to the end of September: open 7 days a week, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (sometimes closed noon - 1:00 p.m. for lunch).
- Remainder of Year: open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - noon / 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed on holidays.
Arctic Interagency Visitor Center
Coldfoot, Alaska, on the Dalton Highway
(907) 678-5209 Open Memorial Day to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Anaktuvuk Pass Ranger Station
Anaktuvuk Pass, AK
(907) 661-3520 Outside display is open year-round; call for ranger station hours.