Virtual Tour of Chancellorsville Battlefield
The virtual tour of the Chancellorsville Battlefield consists of the ten stops on the park driving tour plus additional battlefield sites. There are also links to learn more about the battle.
• Map of Virtual Tour Stops Tour stops are shown on a google map
• Bullock House Site Tour stop #2 on battlefield tour
• Chancellorsville House Site and Intersection Tour stop #3 on battlefield tour
• McLaws's Line Tour stop #4 on battlefield tour
• Lee-Jackson Bivouac Tour stop #5 on battlefield tour
• Catharine Furnace Ruins Tour stop #6 on battlefield tour
• Jackson's Flank Attack Tour stop #8 on battlefield tour
• Wounding of Stonewall Jackson/ Chancellorsville Visitor Center Tour stop #1 on battlefield tour
• Slocum's Line Tour stop #7 on battlefield tour
• Hazel Grove Tour stop #9 on battlefield tour
• Fairview Tour stop #10 on battlefield tour
• Chancellorsville Battlefield - Visiting the battlefield
• Battle of Chancellorsville - History
Did You Know?
William Fitzhugh was the grandson of Robert "King" Carter and the grandfather of Mrs. Robert E. Lee. His wife was the second cousin of Thomas Jefferson.