Chancellorsville Visitor Center Closed Beginning Dec. 23
The Chancellorsville Battlefield Visitor Center will be closed for renovation work until March 15, when we expect to open on a limited basis. The information desk, restrooms, and bookstore will open then, but exhibits will be closed as we install new.
Exhibit renovations at Fredericksburg Battlefield Visitor Center
Exhibits are currently unavailable at the Fredericksburg Battlefield Visitor Center, as we remove old exhibits and prepare the building for new exhibits in June 2014. The information desk, bookstore, and restrooms are available.
Virtual Tour of Chancellorsville Battlefield
The virtual tour of the Chancellorsville Battlefield consists of the ten stops on the park driving tour plus additional battlefield sites. There are also links to learn more about the battle.
• Map of Virtual Tour Stops Tour stops are shown on a google map
• Bullock House Site Tour stop #2 on battlefield tour
• Chancellorsville House Site and Intersection Tour stop #3 on battlefield tour
• McLaws's Line Tour stop #4 on battlefield tour
• Lee-Jackson Bivouac Tour stop #5 on battlefield tour
• Catharine Furnace Ruins Tour stop #6 on battlefield tour
• Jackson's Flank Attack Tour stop #8 on battlefield tour
• Wounding of Stonewall Jackson/ Chancellorsville Visitor Center Tour stop #1 on battlefield tour
• Slocum's Line Tour stop #7 on battlefield tour
• Hazel Grove Tour stop #9 on battlefield tour
• Fairview Tour stop #10 on battlefield tour
• Chancellorsville Battlefield - Visiting the battlefield
• Battle of Chancellorsville - History
Did You Know?
The Wilderness Battlefield does not have a visitor center. Visitors should begin their visit at the Fredericksburg or Chancellorsville visitor centers where they obtain maps, brochures, and ask questions.