Multiple Days: 10/11/2014, 10/25/2014, 11/08/2014, 11/22/2014, 12/06/2014, 12/20/2014, 01/10/2015, 01/24/2015, 02/14/2015, 02/28/2015Location: 1001 E 5th Street Vancouver Wa 98661 Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Fee Information: $10.00 16 years & over, $7.00 ages 15 years & under. Contact Name: Fort Vancouver National Historic Site Contact Phone Number: 360-816-6230
Reservation Required - Call (360) 816-6230
- Gates open at 6:30 p.m. Arrive not later than 6:45 p.m. to allow time to park, walk to Fort, pay, and get oriented.
- The tour starts at 7:00 pm and last 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Parking is at the Fort Parking Lot.
- Follow the lantern-lit path only.
- Check in at the Contact Station.
- Dress for the weather.
- Only persons 10 year and older will carry lanterns.
- No recommended for ages 10 years and under.
For more information click here.
Tags: lantern,tour,Vancouver Washington,evening,national park service,Fort Vancouver NHS,Fort Vancouver