The following texts are available at the PSU bookstore
- Larry Beck & Ted Cable, Interpretation for the 21st Century: Fifteen Guiding Principles for Interpreting Nature and Culture
- Alice Parman & Jeffrey Jane Flowers, Exhibit Makeovers: A Do-It-Yourself Workbook for Small Museums
- Beverly Serrell, Exhibit Labels: An Interpretive Approach
- Cathy Stanton, The Lowell Experiment: Public History in a Postindustrial City
- Freeman Tilden, Interpreting Our Heritage
The following texts are available online:
Greg will provide you with copies of pertinent articles and other documents.