Park Safety and Stewardship:
- Photography without flash is permitted inside the Fort buildings.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Fort or Pearson Air Museum
- Food, Beverages, and gum are not permitted inside the Fort or Pearson Air Museum
- Each chaperon should be assigned and be responsible for no more than seven children.
- Chaperons must be advised and understand there responsibilities prior to visit.
- Review Park Safety and Stewardship with your group prior to visit.
- Climbing of the cannons, fencing, or trees is not permitted.
- Digging of any type is not permitted at For Vancouver National Historic Site.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult when visiting the Fort Bastion (tower).
- Visitors must stay on designated paths at all times, unless otherwise guided by a Park Ranger.
- Many objects in and around Fort Vancouver Historic Site are irreplaceable. Please wait for your guide to instruct the group on what items can be handled.
- Running is not allowed in the Fort site or Pearson Air Museum.
It is important to review Parks Safety and Stewardship with students before your tour. Please print page and distribute to your students & chaperons.
Park Facilities and Grounds:
- Buses and vehicles can park at the Fort Parking lot. Be aware of vehicles around you.
- Your guided tour will begin at the Fort site. Groups that arrive late will have their tour shorten accordingly and will end at scheduled time.
- Tours will be canceled for groups arriving more than 20 minutes after the scheduled time.
- Please allow time if you plan to visit or tour other facilities prior to your tour.
Visitor Center & Bookstore:
- The Visitor Center and Bookstore has been temporarily relocated to the Pearson Air Museum lobby during the Visitor Center rehabilitation.
- The movie "One Place Across Time" is showing at the Tex Rankin theater, also located a the Pearson Air Museum.
Picnic Shelter & Grounds:
- The Picnic Shelter will remain available upon request during the remodel of the Visitor Center. There is a portable restroom near by, or indoor restrooms with full amenities can be accessed at Pearson Air Museum and Fort site.
- The National Park Services promotes recycling. Please dispose of trash and recyclable items in appropriate bin.
- Please clean-up after yourself, and remove all your belonging before leaving.
- Remember to wash or sanitize your hands.
Pearson Air Museum
Change of Reservation Request:
To change your reservation to another date please submit request via email to e-mail us.
Include in your email:
To change or provide other details (e.g. ADA needs, change in students/adults attending), you can call (360) 816-6241 or email e-mail us.
- Date and Time of the reservation you want to cancel or change.
- Indicate if you are canceling the reservations, or would like to change it if possible.
- List three new date choices to ensure we can accommodate a change of reservation. Your preferred date should be first. Make sure to check the Availability Calendar.
Learning & Reading Materials