Schedule your school field trip.
It is easy to reserve a date and time for your class to visit Fort Vancouver! The following steps will help our staff better facilitate your request. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Ranger guided and teacher self-guided fort visits are available. Please check Availability Calendar for tour dates.
- Submit a Reservation Request:
Help conserve paper by scanning and emailing your request.
- Spring Reservation Form - Monday through Friday, Check Availability Calendar for tour dates
- Winter/Fall Reservation Form - Monday through Friday, Check Availability Calendar for tour dates
- Submit an Academic Fee Waiver . A fee waiver is required for students 16 years and older, Teachers, and accompanying adults. The Academic Fee Waiver can be submitted at the same time as the Reservation Form, or no later than 2 weeks prior to your scheduled Tour.
Email a completed reservation request form or type the informing requested on the form in the body of the email link below. You can also fax or mail your request. See information below:
click here to email us
Attn: Education Program Reservations
Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
612 E Reserve St
Vancouver WA 98661
Please call (360) 816-6241 for Fax Number
An e-mail will be sent confirming your reservation or requesting additional information's. Please allow one week to process your request and receive a confirmation packet. If a reply is not received with in five business days, please click here to email us or call (360) 816-6241.