Pre-visit Graphic Organizer
- Grade Level:
- Fourth Grade-Eighth Grade
- Civil War, History, Military and Wartime History, Social Studies
- 20 minutes
- Group Size:
- 60 or more
- Civil War, savannah, Forts, Georgia history
OverviewStudents can complete the spider acitivty as a pre-visit activity prior to making a field trip to Fort Pulaski. Answers are included.
After completing the activity, students will:
1) undertand the basic history of Fort Pulaski.
2) be prepared for a field trip to Fort Pulaski.
The necessary background information to complete the spider activity is included in the lesson plan.
Print the pdf file off the park website.
Distribute worksheets to students and have them complete the spider activity.
Teachers can use the students work on the spider activity as an assessment tool.