The information posted on the National Park Service Web site includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. The National Park Service provides these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside Web site, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that Web site. The National Park Service:
1. DOES NOT control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked Web site;
2. DOES NOT endorse linked Web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer;
3. CANNOT authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites;
4. IS NOT responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites;
5. DOES NOT guarantee that outside Web sites comply with the accessibility requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
While the National Park Service strives to make the information on this Web site as timely and accurate as possible, the Service makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this Web site or its links to other Internet resources. The information appearing on this Web site is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice to any individual or entity. We urge you to consult with your own legal advisor before taking any action based on information appearing on this site or any site to which it may be linked.