Here you can find a broad variety of resources containing aviation education information, membership organizations and events from both private and government establishments.
- Academy of Model Aeronautics
This museum documents the history of aeromodeling. The education program offers scholarships, lesson plans, and summer camps for the young aviation enthusiasts. A new exhibit, "Spinning Tops to Whirling Props" touches on the advances made by the Wright Brothers through their 1905 Flyer.
- Air Force Association
The AFA “is an independent, nonprofit, civilian education organization,” that partnered with the Aerospace Education Fund (AEF) in 2006 to promote aviation education through membership supports, scholarships, grants, publications, and events.
- Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association (AOPA) Online resource
For teachers and students, online interactive courses, quizzes, webinars and announcements on responsible aviation.
- Federal Aviation Association (FAA) Educator Resources
Includes curriculum, in-class activities, simulations, and teacher workshops.
- National Coalition for Aviation Education
This organization, partnered with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), actively promotes aviation and space education throughout the nation with membership activities, lesson plans, summer camps and scholarships.
- Wildland Fire Lessons Learned Center (LLC) Aviation Safety
The LLC site is a great resource for aviation operations and safety; includes online library, safety bulletins, newsletters, pictures and video.
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA) Aerospace Activities & Lessons